HOW TO BUY
- How to buy
- General Information
- Return policy
How to buy
- Enter our e-shop section and choose the product type you are looking for in the categories grid.
- In each category you will see the available products. Click on the products you are interested in and you will see more pictures and all the characteristics.
- Choose the size of the product and add it to your basket. You can then choose to continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
- If you have finished your purchase, proceed to checkout
- Fill in your invoicing and shipping details (if different). You can create an account with these details, so next time you will just have to log in.
- Select a payment method: credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express) or PayPal.
- You will receive an email confirming your order
- Currently our shop delivers to Spain and some european countries:
- You will receive a confirmation email when finishing your purchase. If not, please, send us an email to email@example.com
- Prices are VAT inclusive. It is not possible to send tax-free products
- If you are interested in an out- of-stock product, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will study the possibilituy of producing to for you.
- Spain (except islands) : 6 euros (excluding VAT) / 7,26 euros (including VAT)
- Balearic and Canary islands: 20 euros (excluding VAT) / 24,2 euros (including VAT)
- Países europeos: 35 euros
If you want to return an item purchased at our online store, send us an email to email@example.com no later than 15 days from the reception of the product.
Products must be returned in their original condition, including their original labels and may not have been used, washed or damaged.
Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase.
The shipping cost will be borne by the buyer, except in the case of defective items.
We reserve the right to reject returns communicated beyond the return period limit (15 days) or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.